Cash flow is the lifeblood of an organization as cash flowing regularly into a company is necessary to pay salaries, buy inventory and literally keep the lights on and the doors open. Companies are forced to slow their growth when they lack the cash inflows that are required to support the cost outflows. Owners who cannot efficiently manage their business cash flow are almost certain to fail and those who are able to manage can improve nearly every aspect of their business.
Below are five tips for managing the cash flow of your business:
Continue reading 5 Tips for Managing the Cash Flow of Your Organization
Accounts receivable is the most critical, yet challenging, process for any organization. Improper accounts receivable management leads to unhealthy cash inflows and easily to the downfall of a business. There are several challenges that businesses face during their accounts receivable process cycle like incorrect data, errors in invoicing, invoice delivery problems and resource problems.
If companies take control of their accounts receivable process and employ the right steps and related tools, they can overcome these challenges in no time at all. Some of the steps to maximize AR collections are outlined below:
Continue reading 6 Ways to Maximize AR Collections
In today’s highly competitive world of business, optimum utilization of time plays a vital role for a business’s sustainable growth. Considerable time of SMB owners is consumed in Payroll processing, managing cash flows, getting customers pay on time, keeping the costs down and increasing their profitability. As a result, there is no time to focus on the growth of their business. To thrive in a world where seemingly everyone is a competition, it is very important for a business to be dynamic. SMB owners need to wear multiple hats to manage their time and concurrently keep the wheels of their business revolving. Succinctly, they not only need to work hard, but also, work Smart.
Continue reading Smart Accounting for Smart Businesses
Rosemont, IL – Quatrro Business Support Services, a market leader in providing cloud based business support services across diverse industries, is poised to create a new accounting standard for the Franchise Industry across the United States by conceptualizing and successfully implementing its “Asset Free Accounting Model” for a range of clients across existing and emerging industry verticals. Buoyed by the success in Restaurant, Retail, Automotive and Not-For-Profit (NFP) industry verticals, Quatrro aims to capture a significant share of the market and has already started enhancing penetration in several emerging verticals such as Hospitality and Healthcare.
Continue reading Quatrro’s Innovative “Asset Free Accounting” Model emerges as the new accounting standard for the Franchise Industry
- Complete automation on receipt of documents from clients for data processing
- Transparent exchange of information between Quatrro and the client
- Auto-tracking of various stages of the document
- Configurable workflows for operations team
- Auto allocation of jobs to a pool of skill based resources
- Real time Operational metrics of work activities performed by teams available for enhanced monitoring of work activities by supervisors.
- End-to-end data processing of client inputs in an SLA of 4-12 hours, with auto confirmation emails to clients on receipt as well as processing of inputs
- Time saving of 25% per store while performing data entry activities
- Time saving of 20% per store by streaming the entire operational process and reducing repetitive activities & manual interventions
Continue reading DERIVED BENEFITS FROM THE SKILL BASED SERVICE DELIVERY MODEL