- Transitioning their business to cloud from on-premises without disrupting end user subscriptions
- Development of talent in the organization to support the transition
- Infrastructure to provide dedicated 24*7 technical support
- Managing customers billing
- Ability to scale to business demands in a short span of time
With such challenges, it can be a daunting task for resellers to truly leverage the opportunities offered by Microsoft CSP program. One way to adapt to the changing dynamics is to partner with a service provider who has the necessary infrastructure in place to offer provisioning, billing, invoicing, technical support and administration, enabling the resellers to bundle the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure product with their own solutions and create unique offers for their customers without making any upfront costly investments.
Quatrro is a channel-friendly partner that empowers resellers to deliver Office 365 and Azure services with end-to-end management of the customer lifecycle. From the initial assessment to deployment, Quatrro can manage your workload, enabling you to stay focused on your core business. Our white label offerings can be provisioned and branded under the company name and specifications of the resellers enabling them to go to market quickly. Our billing services include automated billing / invoices and payment reminders to end user, comprehensive audit trail, real-time sales tax update, management of complex pricing, and automated and real-time payment applications to open invoices. Our services for the end users include automated request manager portal where they can modify or cancel orders, along with 24*7 customer helpdesk support with online ticketing tool and over the phone support. The end user has access to view their invoices, payments, historical transactions and online payments. Quatrro also offers multi-language Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for Office 365 and Azure including escalation to Microsoft, along with centralized support for Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online & OneDrive.
Our unique value proposition:
- Hands-On billing management through automated provisioning and hassle-free billing support enabling resellers to focus on growing their business
- High control on customer lifecycle management enabling partners to build closer relationships with their customers. The customers have the partner as a single point of contact for all their interactions regarding the cloud service.
- Lucrative monthly incentives and better margins – The resellers can save huge administrative costs and get billing and subscription related services at highly affordable prices, without having to hire personnel for handling the billing activities for all Microsoft product sales.
- Access to certified engineers and Subject matter experts without having to employ in-house teams to address any concerns or technical setbacks so that they can streamline their core business activities concerned with selling Microsoft cloud services.
- Up-Sell and Cross-Sell Opportunities
- Fully White Labeled Offering
For more information about our cloud offerings, please contact us.