Cloud-based accounting is similar to traditional, on-premises, or self-install accounting systems, with only the accounting software hosted on remote servers, similar to the SaaS (Software as a Service) business model. In cloud computing, users access software applications remotely through the internet or other network via a cloud application service provider. Cloud-based accounting solution frees the business from having to install and maintain software on individual desktop computers. It also allows employees in other departments, whether in remote or branch offices, to access the same data and the same version of the software. Continue reading Cloud-based Accounting –The ‘Next Gen’ Accounting Solution for small and medium sized businesses
The client is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. They have 115,000+ IT resellers around the world who rely on our client, to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. They are the partners in the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) model that allows them to sell Microsoft solutions alongside their own offerings and services.
- Complete automation on receipt of documents from clients for data processing
- Transparent exchange of information between Quatrro and the client
- Auto-tracking of various stages of the document
- Configurable workflows for operations team
- Auto allocation of jobs to a pool of skill based resources
- Real time Operational metrics of work activities performed by teams available for enhanced monitoring of work activities by supervisors.
- End-to-end data processing of client inputs in an SLA of 4-12 hours, with auto confirmation emails to clients on receipt as well as processing of inputs
- Time saving of 25% per store while performing data entry activities
- Time saving of 20% per store by streaming the entire operational process and reducing repetitive activities & manual interventions