Cloud-based accounting is similar to traditional, on-premises, or self-install accounting systems, with only the accounting software hosted on remote servers, similar to the SaaS (Software as a Service) business model. In cloud computing, users access software applications remotely through the internet or other network via a cloud application service provider. Cloud-based accounting solution frees the business from having to install and maintain software on individual desktop computers. It also allows employees in other departments, whether in remote or branch offices, to access the same data and the same version of the software. Continue reading Cloud-based Accounting –The ‘Next Gen’ Accounting Solution for small and medium sized businesses
In our previous blog, we discussed why it is important for a business to create financial reports. We also talked about 5 important ingredients that any SMB owner should consider while preparing the financial reports for their organization. In this blog, I will delve in detail about one of the most important ingredients of a Financial Report which is Profit. As it is rightly said,
Profit is not something to add-on at the end, it is something to plan for in the beginning
There are a lot of numbers you can look at in your financial reports, but what’s the bottom line? Well the fact is that profit is the bottom line – literally at the bottom of the most important financial report – your ‘Profit & Loss Statement’, or a ‘P&L’ as some call it. Profit tells you how much money you are left with after paying all of your expenses. This is a great place to check and see how your business is performing. If you take a look right now at your profit from the last 12 months, what do you see? Is it a big number? Or a negative number?
- Complete automation on receipt of documents from clients for data processing
- Transparent exchange of information between Quatrro and the client
- Auto-tracking of various stages of the document
- Configurable workflows for operations team
- Auto allocation of jobs to a pool of skill based resources
- Real time Operational metrics of work activities performed by teams available for enhanced monitoring of work activities by supervisors.
- End-to-end data processing of client inputs in an SLA of 4-12 hours, with auto confirmation emails to clients on receipt as well as processing of inputs
- Time saving of 25% per store while performing data entry activities
- Time saving of 20% per store by streaming the entire operational process and reducing repetitive activities & manual interventions