Private Equity firms consider return on their investment as a key determinant while evaluating buying decisions. There are several criterions that go into short listing target companies including favorable market trends, stable and recurring cash flows, low capital expenditure requirements and a strong management team. Interestingly, while all these factors will help to consummate a strategic buyout across the drawing board, however they do not guarantee returns post the acquisition.
The client is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. They have 115,000+ IT resellers around the world who rely on our client, to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. They are the partners in the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) model that allows them to sell Microsoft solutions alongside their own offerings and services.
- Transitioning their business to cloud from on-premises without disrupting end user subscriptions
- Development of talent in the organization to support the transition
- Infrastructure to provide dedicated 24*7 technical support
- Managing customers billing
- Ability to scale to business demands in a short span of time