In today’s highly competitive world of business, optimum utilization of time plays a vital role for a business’s sustainable growth. Considerable time of SMB owners is consumed in Payroll processing, managing cash flows, getting customers pay on time, keeping the costs down and increasing their profitability. As a result, there is no time to focus on the growth of their business. To thrive in a world where seemingly everyone is a competition, it is very important for a business to be dynamic. SMB owners need to wear multiple hats to manage their time and concurrently keep the wheels of their business revolving. Succinctly, they not only need to work hard, but also, work Smart.
Rosemont, IL – Quatrro Business Support Services, a market leader in providing cloud based business support services across diverse industries, is poised to create a new accounting standard for the Franchise Industry across the United States by conceptualizing and successfully implementing its “Asset Free Accounting Model” for a range of clients across existing and emerging industry verticals. Buoyed by the success in Restaurant, Retail, Automotive and Not-For-Profit (NFP) industry verticals, Quatrro aims to capture a significant share of the market and has already started enhancing penetration in several emerging verticals such as Hospitality and Healthcare.
- Complete automation on receipt of documents from clients for data processing
- Transparent exchange of information between Quatrro and the client
- Auto-tracking of various stages of the document
- Configurable workflows for operations team
- Auto allocation of jobs to a pool of skill based resources
- Real time Operational metrics of work activities performed by teams available for enhanced monitoring of work activities by supervisors.
- End-to-end data processing of client inputs in an SLA of 4-12 hours, with auto confirmation emails to clients on receipt as well as processing of inputs
- Time saving of 25% per store while performing data entry activities
- Time saving of 20% per store by streaming the entire operational process and reducing repetitive activities & manual interventions
outsourcing services DRIVING OUTSOURCING DECISIONS FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
October, 2017 –Nonprofit organizations are significant contributors to the American economy. According to GDP data compiled by the World Bank, the global nonprofit industry were a nation and it would have the sixteenth largest economy in the world. In addition to the economic activity created by nonprofit organizations and the countless services that are delivered by them on behalf of government agencies, nonprofit organizations are also one of the largest employment providers across the country.
Continue reading AMERICANS ARE GENEROUSLY DONATING
Accounting and financial solution providers are well-experienced personnel, who easily identify duplicity (or) any other fraudulent activity happening within the organization that helps avoiding any unpredictable financial loss.