- Complete automation on receipt of documents from clients for data processing
- Transparent exchange of information between Quatrro and the client
- Auto-tracking of various stages of the document
- Configurable workflows for operations team
- Auto allocation of jobs to a pool of skill based resources
- Real time Operational metrics of work activities performed by teams available for enhanced monitoring of work activities by supervisors.
- End-to-end data processing of client inputs in an SLA of 4-12 hours, with auto confirmation emails to clients on receipt as well as processing of inputs
- Time saving of 25% per store while performing data entry activities
- Time saving of 20% per store by streaming the entire operational process and reducing repetitive activities & manual interventions
Rosemont, IL – Quatrro Business Support Services, a market leader in providing cloud based business support services across diverse industries, is poised to create a new accounting standard for the Franchise Industry across the United States by conceptualizing and successfully implementing its “Asset Free Accounting Model” for a range of clients across existing and emerging industry verticals. Buoyed by the success in Restaurant, Retail, Automotive and Not-For-Profit (NFP) industry verticals, Quatrro aims to capture a significant share of the market and has already started enhancing penetration in several emerging verticals such as Hospitality and Healthcare.
Payroll processing plays a vital role in every business – no matter how big or small it is. Managing the payroll process effectively is truly complex as it requires knowledge of current taxes and regulations, an well-structured system and careful planning. As a result, it is essential for SMBs to execute their payroll process in a streamlined manner.
So the question is, how can SMBs ensure the success of their payroll process? In other words, what are the key features and “must have’s” that every business’ payroll process should have to minimize the complexities and ensure correct and on time payments to its employees?
In this blog, we will highlight a few hallmarks that every business’ payroll process MUST HAVE.
Accounting and financial solution providers are well-experienced personnel, who easily identify duplicity (or) any other fraudulent activity happening within the organization that helps avoiding any unpredictable financial loss.
In our previous blog, we discussed why it is important for a business to create financial reports. We also talked about 5 important ingredients that any SMB owner should consider while preparing the financial reports for their organization. In this blog, I will delve in detail about one of the most important ingredients of a Financial Report which is Profit. As it is rightly said,
Profit is not something to add-on at the end, it is something to plan for in the beginning
There are a lot of numbers you can look at in your financial reports, but what’s the bottom line? Well the fact is that profit is the bottom line – literally at the bottom of the most important financial report – your ‘Profit & Loss Statement’, or a ‘P&L’ as some call it. Profit tells you how much money you are left with after paying all of your expenses. This is a great place to check and see how your business is performing. If you take a look right now at your profit from the last 12 months, what do you see? Is it a big number? Or a negative number?