Accountant – Sales Tax
Purpose of the Job:
Prepare sales tax returns and review state income tax returns, estimated tax payments, and state sales and use tax returns.
- Must be knowledgeable of US sales tax and knowledge of US state and their revenue department.
- Sales Tax Software system experience required
- Understanding of tax principles, including corporate income, sales and use tax, accounting for income taxes, and basic tax research
- Support tax controversy activities
- Query Resolution with Internal and External Customer
- Self-motivated with good time management skills. Comfort managing multiple work streams and competing priorities.
- Data gathering, input, and tax return preparation in software
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment while demonstrating strong planning and prioritization skills
- Deliver processes as per client SLAs and achieve the targets set for the same.
- Should be able to communicate with the US team
- Working on different projects as and when required
- Should have 3+ years of work experience in the Sales Tax domain
- Should have good hands-on experience in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Should be willing to work night shifts (CST & EST Time Zones)
- Should be B.Com (H) / M.Com (should not be pursuing CA)
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.