Assistant Vice President - Not-For-Profit Education
Purpose of the Job:
Execute contract terms and scope to ensure financial profitability for existing client(s) portfolio.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Renegotiates all contract extensions, including pricing, along with the Vice President and Senior Vice President.
- Serves as primary contact for multiple, large, complex accounts. Delivers accurate and timely financial statements, providing coaching and counseling to stakeholders and operations managers to help improve margins and impact their bottom line. Discuss monthly financial statements, plans, and schedules as applicable with the client. Lead budget process and incorporate periodic analytics.
- Builds and maintains relationships by speaking with clients and key stakeholders and providing them with world-class customer service.
- Identifies, engages, and delivers the right resources and solutions for all Quatrro services provided to the client.
- Works closely with clients to solve issues related to complicated financial statement situations. Monitors finances to aid clients functioning within those guidelines and provides financial analysis and advice to clients.
- Provides best practices within Quatrro to help the client improve their business execution—coordinates with other internal Quatrro teams for consultative support on all financial services. Accesses and contributes to the organization’s subject matter expertise objectives.
- Establish a relationship with the client to obtain all necessary documentation promptly to meet the contractual delivery timeline for all services.
- Works with the internal finance team to ensure clients are appropriately invoiced every month.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and guidance to cross-functional teams aligned to a particular client delivery process.
- Addresses client concerns and issues to ensure they are resolved promptly and according to client satisfaction.
- Alert management to any client changes that will positively or negatively impact revenue (i.e., additional Quatrro services and/or ongoing concerns, revenue expansion, etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships by gaining insights into the client’s business to become a trusted advisor, which lays the groundwork to sell additional Quatrro products and services to the client.
- Provides executive-level partnership by presenting Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with the division VP if applicable. Participate as requested by client in their Board or other executive level meetings if applicable.
- Responsible for achieving Run the Business (RTB) P&L for each account in your responsible vertical. Demonstrate budgeted margin for all clients within the vertical or actionable plans to achieve desired profitability. Performs monthly projections with the leadership team.
- Responsible for revenue and SARG targets being achieved and proactively drives revenue maximization through the clients. Monitors and tracks SARG opportunities presented and ensures that all clients are contacted. Advises the Vice President when circumstances jeopardize the achievement of the revenue and SARG targets.
Knowledge and Skills:
4-year degree in accounting, finance, or business with accounting/finance focus (or equivalent knowledge/experience), ability to manage priorities and functions, and excellent interpersonal skills. Advanced knowledge of industry-specific accounting software and advanced Excel skills. 10+ years of industry-specific experience. 12+ years of Controller/CFO/CAO experience. Business acumen and ability to communicate with key stakeholders and C-level executives. A blend of management and extensive accounting experience with a record of expanding responsibility and achievement for mid to large-size organizations.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 2,300 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.