AVP – Digital and Applications
Purpose of the Job:
Servicing the accounting needs of the client including but not limited to: financial statements, bank reconciliations, payroll integration, accounts payable, and other Quatrro services. Serves as the brand ambassador of Quatrro and helps initiate, maintain and develop the relationship as the primary contact and internal liaison for the client within Quatrro. Sets a clear vision for the development of the relationship by establishing and executing a client relationship strategy that allows the client to achieve their financial goals and objectives.
- Lead the Information Systems Team comprising of a mix of in-house and outsourced Project Managers, Business Analysts, Programmers, and Software Testers to deliver business solutions for service delivery as well as back-office requirements.
- Understand and help define the business needs, issues, and data challenges of the process/ business unit/organization and assist in solution recommendation.
- Continue to work with all departments/ business units throughout the project lifecycle to drive consensus agreement as to scope, timing, risk, resources, etc., and ensure timely delivery of scoped business requirements.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of solutions and services through a well-defined Testing strategy and methodology, followed by user feedbacks.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitor feedback channels (defect/enhancement) to identify and assess action items.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Oversee the cradle to grave system deployment lifecycle (Development / Provisioning, Testing, Delivery, Production Support, Change management for enhancements, etc.)
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Manages resources in accordance with the project schedule.
- Understand the components of running a fiscally successful project.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Proficient in Project, Resource, and Time management.
- Manages the process of innovative change.
- Generates enthusiasm among team members.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- At least 18-20 years of experience in application development like portals, mobile applications, power bi solutions, etc. using various technologies
- Expertise on MS SQL 2019, SQL 2016, SQL 2012 & SQL 2008 etc.
- Expertise on ASP .Net MVC, android & iOS applications
- Must have worked on various technologies for the development of portal & other web applications
- Excellent knowledge of web-based applications.
- Graduate in engineering background from a reputed institute
- Handled various projects
- Well versed with application architecture & landscape
- Should be able to architect applications & DB
- Excellent knowledge on data warehouse, data mart & other reporting solutions & capabilities
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.