Purpose of the Job:
Designing and developing training content in line with Instructional Design principles and methodologies.
- Maintaining training content.
- Curating training content.
- Designing and developing assessments.
- Gathering training requirements from internal stakeholders.
- Reviewing internal communication emails and notifications.
- Managing the Training & Development Intranet page.
- Should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Should have an eye for details, Quality orientation, and Compliance.
- Education Background: Graduate.
- Should have 3-5 years of work experience in content development and/or training domains. Prior work experience in MNC would be of added advantage.
- Required to work in rotational shifts based on business requirements.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.