Executive Office Administrator
Purpose of the Job:
Work closely primarily with the CEO and executive team members, on a needed basis while managing various items such as agendas for meetings, calendars, office guests, expense reimbursement, filing, and travel arrangements.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide office support through scanning, copying, mailing, ordering office supplies, and other administrative duties.
- Preparation and formatting of presentation materials and documents, including regular performance and metrics reporting.
- Organize internal and external meetings.
- Attend meetings when requested and take detailed notes and action items as necessary.
- Coordinate and manage executive’s workflow and implement processes and systems to help optimize efficiency.
- Show impeccable judgment regarding high-visibility, sensitivity, and confidential matters.
- Ability to act with urgency and work well in high-stress situations.
Knowledge and Skills:
College degree or equivalent experience. 8-10 years of related work experience, including experience working with the C-Suite. Very strong communication, and interpersonal skills, and ability to navigate various professional dynamics. Creative problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail and experience managing complex projects. Ability to follow general verbal and written directions, ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, an understanding of and experience with personal computers, ability to maintain confidentiality, advanced skills with MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to answer and direct phone calls on multiple phone lines. Must have excellent professional communication skills (written and verbal).
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 2,300 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.