Purpose of the Job:
Servicing the financial analyst and accounting needs of the client including but not limited to: financial statements, bank reconciliations, payroll integration, accounts payable, budgeting, forecasting, building financial models, assisting with financial planning, performing research and analysis, preparing reports, and assisting with close processes and other Quatrro services. Serves as the brand ambassador of Quatrro and helps initiate, maintain and develop the relationship as the primary contact and internal liaison for the client within Quatrro. Sets a clear vision for the development of the relationship by establishing and executing a client relationship strategy that allows the client to achieve their financial goals and objectives.
- Serves as primary contact for the client. Delivers scheduled financial statements, providing coaching and counselling to business owners and operations managers in order to help improve margins and impact their bottom line. Discuss monthly financial statements, plans, and schedules as applicable with client.
- Builds and maintains relationships by speaking with clients and key stake holders and providing them world-class customer service
- Identifies, engages, and delivers the right resources and solutions for all Quatrro services provided to the client.
- Works closely with clients to solve issues related to complicated financial statement situations. Monitors finances to aid clients functioning within those guidelines, and provides financial analysis and advice to clients.
- Provides best practices by leveraging different functions within Quatrro to help the client improve their business execution. Coordinates as needed with other internal Quatrro teams for consultative support on all services such as: financial statements, bank reconciliations, payroll, and accounts payable.
- Leverages the established relationship with the client to obtain all necessary documentation in a timely manner in order to meet the contractual delivery timeline for all services.
- Responsible for all Quatrro activities for each client from financial statements to billing and collection.
- Execute negotiated contract terms and scope to ensure financial profitability for existing client(s) portfolio.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and guidance to the cross-functional teams aligned to a particular client delivery processes.
- Maintains a reference-able client base by delivering exceptional service according to guidelines outlined in the contract.
- Deals with client concerns and issues to ensure they are attended to in a timely manner and dealt with according to client satisfaction. Escalates any issues as needed to management team quickly to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completes a monthly performance scorecard and meets with management each month to review the scorecard outlining any follow-up actions with timelines for areas requiring attention.
- Utilize all appropriate technology for communicating, documenting and following up with both internal and external relationships to accomplish all aspects of the job.
- Identifies SARG (Same Account Revenue Growth) opportunities for each client as well as the strategic approach and detailed plan for selling these services.
- Alerts management to any client changes that will positively or negatively impact revenue (i.e., new store additions, new client venture, client selling, store closing, etc).
- Build and maintain relationships by gaining insights into the client business to become a trusted advisor which lays the groundwork to sell additional Quatrro products and services to the client.
Knowledge and Skills:
4-year degree in accounting, finance or business with accounting/finance focus (or equivalent knowledge/experience). Ability to manage priorities and functions, good human relations and communication skills, good data entry skills, and an understanding of and experience with personal computers, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel software. 0-3 years of accounting experience.
– Proficiency in Power BI UX design and data modeling is highly desirable. – Familiarity with Power BI and other data visualization tools. – Basic understanding of data modelling, data transformation, and data visualization. – Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methodologies. – Good problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment. – Strong communication skills to effectively present data insights.
Experience with SQL, Relational Databases, Python, Dax, and Power Query. Business acumen and ability to communicate with individual owners, ownership groups. Accounting experience within the Retail, Auto or NFP Industries.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 2,300 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.