Human Resources Generalist
Purpose of the Job:
The Human Resources Generalist works directly with clients and the human resources department to assist day-to-day human resource needs, including records management, database management, talent acquisition, benefits administration, and human resource functions. The successful candidate for this position will report directly to a Quatrro’ CHRO.
- Oversee all human resources records management efforts and ensure records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Create & maintain paper/electronic employee personnel files including but not limited to:
- New Hire Paperwork
- Personnel Status Change Forms
- Benefits Enrollment Forms
- I-9 Forms
- Coordinate the distribution of required human resources documents.
- Archive appropriate files.
- Assist with talent acquisition process including recruitment and onboarding, including the application process, job postings, reference, and background checks, distribution of resumes received, etc.
- Assist with pre-hire documentation and testing.
- Assist with offboarding.
- Update Payroll and Benefits systems as needed.
- Complete miscellaneous research, reports, and memos as requested.
- Process requests.
- Assist with implementation of HRIS.
- Assist with annual Open Enrollment process including data entry, distribution of materials, and presentations.
- Assist the Human Resources Department in performing a wide variety of clerical duties, system organization, and process design.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, accommodate multiple clients, and request assistance when needed.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll systems, and processes for talent acquisition, benefits administration, and talent management.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- A minimum of three years of human resource experience.
- Experience with not-for-profit organizations is a plus.
Why Work Here?
Great company culture including opportunities to grow and advance your career, competitive benefits package, work with an outstanding team
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.