Manager - Payroll
Purpose of the Job:
The job of the Payroll Specialist is to complete payroll processing work and maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction for all Quatrro payroll clients under the direction of the AVP-NFP, and in coordination with the Accounting Team.
- Proactively provide world-class customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Accurately process all appropriate data (new hires, terminations, rate changes, etc.) for assigned clients in order to timely complete payroll submission. Reviews material for completeness and contact the customer for missing information.
- Work with India shared services team as needed to support the process and ensure submission of payroll as per deadlines.
- Provide appropriate reports, deposit checks, and other needed information to the client after each payroll run.
- Maintain updated process notes for each client, as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot and resolve payroll issues and/or questions from either internal or external customers/employees. Provide timely responses to any issue/question raised, including proactively providing status updates for any item that will take a period of time to resolve.
- Have ownership of client base, understand deadlines and standard operating practices that have been outlined for each client.
- Gather and process all appropriate documentation to calculate child support payments or garnishment requests. Complete filing of any applicable payments (Quatrro or third party) in a timely manner.
- Process and file period-end (monthly, quarterly, annual, off-cycle) report, including W-2 forms.
- Ensure all payroll-related functions/activities are completed in compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Maintain a high standard of quality payroll processing for Quatrro’s clients. .
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of payroll processing experience preferably multiple clients and multiple states.
- Minimum of graduation degree or equivalent, an understanding of and experience with personal computers, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel software, and ability to process computerized data is required.
- Good human relations and communication skills, including writing correspondence and presenting information either one-on-one or in a group setting, are also required.
- Good data entry skills, the ability to independently problem-solve, and the ability to carry out instructions is also required.
- Knowledge of accounting principles & practices.
- Knowledge of applicable local, state & federal rules and laws (U.S).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or Human Resources.
- The individual must possess these skills and abilities, or explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.