Manager – Service Management
Purpose of the Job:
Develop, Implement and review statistical analysis that identifies defects, exceptions to quality processes, test methods, service, and trends, etc. and propose solutions.
- Drive quality-related activities – Calibrations with clients & internal team, FMEA, Risk & Compliance practices.
- Drive continuous improvement projects, Brainwave ideas, Kaizen to improve current process performance.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them.
- Work as a point of contact to drive conversations with HODs/ Stakeholders, Internal teams & managers to ensure training, utilization, and effectiveness of process and improvement projects.
- Liaise with Technology, Transitions, Capability, and other internal functions to provide end-to-end solutions.
- Manage and lead a team of Quality resources and managers to drive accuracy and SLA compliance for CPS processes.
- Ensure adherence to defined SLAs, processes are compliant from a risk perspective, continuous reduction in errors and customer escalations.
- Ensure compliance of all quality control documentation and document change activities are done without exceptions.
- Driving VOC and CSAT actionable across the teams, verticals, locations and maintaining or improving the scores.
- Actively involve in internal meetings/client meetings/customer reviews/stakeholder meetings from a performance & CSAT improvement perspective.
- Create and manage performance dashboards, which depict business and ops metrics clearly.
- Can conceptualize and implement Statistical Process Control (SPC) principles in the process.
Education and Experience:
- Any B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA finance.
- Candidates should only from a BPO from KPO Background from accounting processes.
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in Transactional Quality is mandatory (blended role with operations is not required).
- Six Sigma Black belt and kaizen certified.
- Should have excellent data management, project management, analytical skills, training, and presentation skills.
- Need to have the ability to train and mentor on multiple quality & improvement concepts, areas, and projects.
- Candidates preferred with Prior work experience in TQ Management & Mentoring projects/ RCA/ Reporting/ Error Analysis/ Client & Stakeholder Management.
- Experience in driving Transformation/Process Improvement projects.
- Experience in setting up QMS methodology.
- Experience in training staff on six sigma/Lean etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Good communication skills, ability to work with staff from different countries.
- Good project management skills.
Special Role Requirement:
- Accuracy & integrity in data handling.
- Ability to work with people and teams of diversified/different priorities.
- Business intelligence and strong result orientation.
- Solid working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and other computer-based applications business cases and white papers.
- Very resilient and lateral thinking capability & experience in advanced quality planning.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills and dealing with senior executives.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, and eager to develop new capabilities in the evolving role.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.