Manager/Sr. Manager – Business Analysis
Purpose of the Job:
Conducting market analysis, analyzing product lines and the overall profitability of the business.
- 4-5 years experienced CFA/CA/MBA-Finance. Exceptional entry level candidates with good understanding of finance and financial modelling can be considered.
- Expert in conducting market analysis, analyzing product lines and the overall profitability of the business.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting, planning and monitoring, financial modelling, variance analysis, pricing, reporting.
- Experience in M&A analysis and due diligence support.
- Ability to prepare and standardize finance related presentations for Prospects, Board, CEO and Top Management.
- Ability to develop and monitor data quality metrics and also to ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.