Manager/Sr. Manager – Inside Sales
Purpose of the Job:
Participate in the sales initiatives and mission of the company by contacting qualified leads through cold-calling in order to sell the business for Quatrro Business Support Services. This position will develop and manage the outbound sales development organization.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Prepare for call campaigns by understanding industry updates, trends, and target audience needs, review call scripts, and other internally prepared collaterals.
- Work with the US BD Executives (Grow The Business) to identify appropriate leads to target for every outlined call campaign. Work with the teams for any research needed to ensure complete information is available for all of those leads prior to campaign kick-off.
- Build predictable and repeatable outbound sales funnel process and best practices.
- Complete pre-call activities to make initial connections with assigned prospects through social media, emailing, and other non-calling means.
- Source new sales opportunities through the completion of an expected number of daily inside sales/cold calls by spending 85% of the day reaching out to assigned prospects to speak with key decision-makers.
- Drive appropriate prospects to the Quatrro BSS website for information and to purchase services directly, when applicable.
- Prepare proposals and contracts based on concept-based templates to send to prospects to close sales opportunities. Present those documents to the prospects via phone and respond, as needed, on any follow-up regarding those documents to bring them to closure.
- Document all interactions with prospects and attach all applicable supporting documents in Workbooks. Move leads to the appropriate stage in Workbooks based on the interest level of the prospect after a conversation(s).
- Create follow-up tasks/future activities in Workbooks to ensure viable leads not connected with are looped back in the process for follow-up when appropriate. Execute the follow-up tasks on a daily basis as presented in Workbooks.
- Meet with US BD Executives on a regular basis to discuss call campaigns pertaining to their top target accounts, focusing on topics such as Mock calls, and feedback and coaching on how to improve communications with prospects in order to bring about a higher percentage closure rate.
- Complete analysis and solutioning with the management team on non-RPC or low sales closure percentages for each assigned campaign.
- Develop new prospecting opportunities through social media networking sites by identifying and connecting with appropriate prospects within the target market(s).
- Pursue any leads that come in through the website ensuring they are contacted within 4 hours of their initial online request and that the steps needed to bring the deal to closure (proposal, contract, etc.) are completed in a timely manner, bringing in support from a BD Executive, if needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent customer service delivery. A demonstrated ability to portray professionalism and confidence to prospects via phone and email. Organization-ability to manage prospect lists and databases. Able to work individually and as part of the business development team, excellent relationship-building skills. The ideal candidate must be proficient in prospecting through making cold calls, have excellent phone and customer service skills, be able to think quickly, have strong follow-through ability, and be comfortable creating, evaluating, and sorting lists and database information. They should have a positive, self-starter attitude.
Inside Sales experience is a plus. Accounting and/or outsourcing knowledge is a plus.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.