Senior Engineer – Palo Alto
Purpose of the Job:
The Senior Engineer – Palo Alto will be responsible to provide high-end Technical & Project based support & consultation for Palo Alto.
- Responsible to provide high-end Technical & Project based support & consultation for Palo Alto.
- The candidate will be required to design, implement & support Palo Alto solutions
- The candidate will work with the clients & internal team members for Palo Alto-related work.
- Troubleshooting Level 1 & Level 2 issues related to Palo Alto.
- Will be responsible for updating, and sharing daily, weekly & monthly Palo Alto-related tickets tracker & analysis.
- Resolving any global, cross-functional, or work-team issues
- Defining key management routines and governance strategies to ensure effective business process execution
- Reporting and trending the effectiveness of the solutions and standards
- Initiate improvements in tools, requirements gathering, processes, and people
- Responsible to investigate causes, testing solutions & suggest solutions in place to reduce the time taken to resolve the Palo Alto-related tickets.
- Understanding support priorities and objectives and taking an active role in accomplishing them.
- Responsible for handling individual projects related to new implementations, improvisations, or migrations to Palo Alto.
- Apply changes, additions, and deletions to firewall settings.
- Perform operating system upgrades, and apply system patches and firmware updates.
- Monitor firewall infrastructure to ensure acceptable performance, and replace defective or deprecated hardware.
- Perform device backups.
- Stay up to date on emerging threats and zero-day exploits and apply updates to mitigate threats.
- Maintain global firewall ruleset.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with both technical staff and non-technical managers and VIPs.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have worked as a Level 2 or Senior engineer
- Must have at least 3-5 years of total working experience.
- Must be a graduate or above.
- Should have extensive experience & working knowledge of Palo Alto technology & services.
- Must have one or more of the following certifications.
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Entry-level Technician
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
- CCNA or other networking or security certifications will be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing NextGeAn Firewall.
- Experience in managing Cloud-Native Security
- Experience in managing IPS/IDP, Antimalware, Antivirus & Endpoint Security
- Managing Detection & Response
- Experience in performing Network Traffic Analysis
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.