Senior Executive - Trainer
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for the overall delivery of all corporate training per company standards. This would include face-to-face training seminars, organizing on-the-job training, and employee self-driven training. This would also include the development of e-training solutions to train employees anywhere in the world.
- Be the key person to help roll out initiatives/training interventions for QBSS across all global locations.
- Creates and monitors the annual training plan every quarter to ensure program effectiveness and evaluate that learning objectives have been met and acquired skills and knowledge are transferred back into the workplace.
- Help identify the critical training initiatives needed for QBSS employees along with Heads of Departments (HODs) and Human Resources. Extract training needs from current HRIS to identify top training needs across the business.
- Identify and create training content for US and India locations.
- Ensures that all training materials and programs comply with local, regional, state, and national laws and regulations governing the industry.
- Interacts with the leadership team and senior executives to determine specific requirements for each job description.
- Update and create training policies regularly.
- Design effective business training programs – training content, presentation slides, Case studies, Projects, and materials for the training to be delivered.
- To determine effectiveness, manage pre-training preparation/evaluation and post-training feedback for all programs.
- Analyze the effectiveness of all employee training and development workshops through meaningful metrics and develop appropriate modifications if needed.
- Assist in conducting awareness programs across all levels for employee benefits, policies, and company practices.
- Assist in rolling out quarterly feedback survey along with Human Resources and work on an action plan to build a learning culture at QBSS.
- Creates and assists in the roll-out of orientation roadmap for new employees.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people across organizational units globally.
- Should be proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), e-learning software, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Confidence level and be willing to travel
- Certification: a. Instructional / Design Certification. b. Coaching / Psychometric Profiling Certification.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other equivalent fields.
- Should have 5-7 years of work experience, including 3-5 years of experience as a Global corporate trainer. Must have experience training both US and Indian employees. Understanding of effective training methodologies and tools. Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate training. Organization and time management abilities.
- Should be ready to work on rotational shifts depending on business needs.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.