Senior Systems Engineer
Purpose of the Job:
The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day technology infrastructure at client sites and via remote support to support a wide array of customers and their operational and technology needs.
- Provide day-to-day support of client networks, servers, storage, and overall infrastructure.
- Maintain our clients’ IT infrastructure both remotely and at customer site(s) when needed.
- Help architect and implement a wide range of IT projects, such as high-availability, virtualization, and cloud services.
- Be the escalation path for issues that desktop engineers or helpdesk staff are not able to resolve.
- Work closely with Managers, Service Coordinators, and other Engineers to meet customer service-level commitments, and provide world-class customer service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and system issues, remote or on-premise as needed.
- Positively and professionally represent the face of the company with our clients.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience with administering, configuring, optimizing, and maintaining Windows-based networks and servers.
- Strong experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 administration, and Windows security.
- Hands-on experience with firewalls and switches (Cisco, SonicWALL, Dell, Fortinet).
- Hands-on experience with heavily virtualized environments (VMware, Hyper-V).
- Familiarity with on-premise and cloud-based backup solutions and cloud-based email systems (O365, GSuite).
- Experience with MDM solutions (Intune, Jamf, etc.)
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision, and excellent time management.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- CCNA or equivalent network experience is desired.
- MSCE or equivalent server experience is desired.
- Technical Certifications are a definite plus
Education and Experience:
- A.S. or B.S. in information systems or related fields is preferred.
- 5+ years experience working in information technology is required.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.