Division: IT Services
Position: Solution Architect
- IT professional who is responsible for overseeing a company’s cloud computing strategy for clients to provide services with an appetite to contribute solutions to offer as part of the sales team. This includes cloud adoption plans, cloud application, design, and cloud management and monitoring.
- Oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud environments – including public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- The candidate will be required to architect, design and implement solutions using different service offered by MS Azure and combination of enterprise management solutions (Backup/Monitoring/Automation etc.)
- Act as a consultant to the organization clients and need to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and issues.
- Include a strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure as well as experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud.
- Should have experience in a consultant role, as they need to build relationships with the partners.
- Need to implement & integrate tools and services for all areas of cloud computing, such as data and networks, cloud security and networking as well as dominate ecosystem IaaS and PaaS OEMs.
- You will act as the SME on Public Cloud and related technologies for the project delivery team. Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 4 years’ supporting & implementing Azure cloud-based infrastructure.
- Work experience in multiple technology disciplines; required.
- 2-3 years of experience in Technical Lead role preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Azure experience in IaaS & PaaS workloads.
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on Azure.
- Extensive experience in conducting Azure Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
- Ability to consult and provide guidance on industry best practices on demand.
- Be willing to work in US time zones & in 24*7 environment.