Sr. Director HR Client Services
Purpose of the Job:
The job of the Sr. Director HR Client Services is to manage the day-to-day HR Client Services operations and assist in the growth of the HR Client Services vertical. In addition, maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction for all Quatrro payroll clients under the direction of the CHRO.
Key Result Areas:
Client Tasks – 80%:
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions, analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Internal Tasks – 20%:
- Develops, in coordination with the CHRO, the annual HR vertical performance benchmarks and implements performance reviews through the HRIS
- Integrates technology to established teams to increase efficiency and productivity
- Manages vertical’s HR practices, including time off, benefits, and compliance
- Implements and executes recruitment goals in coordination with the CHRO and Business Development Team
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency Management
- Promote process improvements
- Strong relationship building aptitude
- Organizational Astuteness
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple clients, and request assistance when needed.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment processes and related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, systems, and processes for talent acquisition, benefits administration, and talent management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 5 years of human resource management or two years of management experience is preferred.
- Experience with local, state, and federal programs in the areas of child and family services (DCFS), human services (DHS), or mental health services (SAMHSA) reporting and audit processes is highly desired.
- Experience with not-for-profit organizations is a plus.
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP/PHR/SPHR is highly desired.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.