Division: IT Services
Position: System Admin
- Should have worked as a Level 2 Azure engineer for atleast 2 years.
- Should at least have 2-4 years of total working experience.
- Should have extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform & Windows Virtual Desktops.
- Must have Certifications like MCSE or MCSD Azure (Advanced Level), AZ104 & ITIL.
- Help Tier 1 resources to address the Microsoft Azure related issues.
- Troubleshooting the Level 2 & advanced Azure & Windows Virtual Desktop issues and performing call backs ensuring issues are resolved in the defined SLA & appropriate solution is provided to the customer.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in designing, implementing and providing solutions in the areas of Infrastructure management & consulting.
- Should have working experience in Azure IaaS, PaaS, Windows Virtual Desktop, storage, network and database.
- Analyzing and identifying applications for cloud assessment and fitment, mapping workloads across IaaS, PaaS and private clouds
- Should have excellent understanding of IT Infrastructure elements like Servers, Network, AD, DNS, DHCP, File etc.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills to troubleshoot complex issues related to Azure infrastructure.