Vice President - F&A Services
Purpose of the Job:
Provides leadership to Enterprise vertical globally. Enterprise vertical includes sub-verticals of care solutions, auto, and healthcare. Ensuring that the Account Management Team executes great customer service, exceeding service level agreements, delivering profitable growth for the Enterprise Division, and responsible for growing the overall Division. In addition, continuously improves and transforms processes to create value for internal and external clients. Partners with the Business Development/Sales organization in new customer acquisition as an operations subject matter expert and plays a key role in expanding existing customer accounts through Same Account Revenue Growth (SARG).
- Ensures and executes the KPIs (contractual terms) with all clients.
- Renegotiates all contract extensions, including pricing.
- Continuously assesses/evaluates the existing processes for improvement/enhancement.
- Participate with onsite certifications and review quality reports to analyze trends and recommend possible action plans to ensure standards are met or exceeded.
- Works with internal Finance team to ensure clients are appropriately billed and collected.
- Responsible for achieving the Run the Business (RTB) P&L for a vertical and demonstrating budgeted margin for all clients within the vertical or actionable plans to achieve desired profitability. Performs monthly projections with the leadership team.
- Responsible for revenue and SARG (Same Account Revenue Growth) target being achieved and proactively drives revenue maximization through the clients. Monitors and tracks SARG opportunities presented and ensures that all clients are contacted. Advises COO when circumstances jeopardize the achievement of the revenue and SARG targets.
- Responsible for all operational and personnel decisions, ensuring budgeted contract operating margin and contribution are met or exceeded. Advises COO when circumstances jeopardize the achievement of the margin and develops alternative plans for corrective action.
- Ensures that revenue enhancement strategies (charging for extra work, collecting postage and other reimbursables, etc.) are implemented.
- Identifies process optimization and cost reduction opportunities in collaboration with the Process Improvement/Quality Team based on client feedback and other relevant data sources.
- Communicates customer service standards to the management team and staff and conducts necessary training to ensure that it is fully understood at all levels of the organization.
- Creates action plans to ensure achievement of client surveys of >95% satisfaction.
- Achieves controllable client retention of 97% annually.
- Monitors complaints to head off potential client issues and proactively alerts the COO to initiate recovery actions on top priority.
- Performs gap analysis to identify areas where our performance does not meet our standard and establishes an action plan by month to eliminate gaps.
- Recommends product/service enhancements to add value to our offerings.
- Ensures client reviews are conducted by direct reports (sample size at least 8 per month) (Executive Summary Meetings) with Accountants to ensure Quatrro is delivering world-class service and meeting client SLAs.
- Establishes and executes ongoing client communication plans to ensure we are communicating with our clients and meeting their business needs.
- Manage all staff’s work, including staff from other Quatrro divisions, if applicable. Conducts monthly scorecard meetings for all direct reports and oversees the completion of monthly scorecards by all employees in the vertical.
- Prepares and presents monthly scorecards with the CEO and COO to review all client KPIs, client service issues, financials, pipelines, and transitions.
- Manages governance model with global resources, processes, and systems to ensure customer deliverables meet or exceed promised delivery schedules.
- Continuously assess/evaluate the existing processes for improvement/enhancement and standardization. Creates and maintains seamless, efficient, standardized account management processes that allow the elimination of redundancies, standardization of procedures, and maximization of performance.
- Ensures the global team uses the various technology resources (CRM, QPort/Xport, RingCentral, etc.) for service delivery.
- Assists in maintaining relationships with top twenty clients and updates Quatrro management and sales on client issues. Form relationships with client leaders by conducting Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with the top twenty clients every quarter and reporting findings to the COO.
- Partners with the business development team in the new customer acquisition process as a subject matter expert and plays a key role in the expansion of existing customer accounts through SARG.
- Individually contribute to sales growth of the vertical (account management-SARG).
- Contribute to vertical business growth and perform the role of Subject Matter Expert, as applicable, during the sales or leverage others as needed.
- Responsible for the contract terms, scope, price, and approval.
- a. Sets appropriate organization structure and staffing levels. Responsible for retention of staff and minimizing attrition across the global team. b. Creates and maintains a winning culture in their division and ensures a positive employee experience. Supports the Winning Culture initiative and follows through with company initiatives to drive winning culture. c. Drives awareness of global culture and encourages strong relationships throughout their global team. Ensures global communication and keeps all employees well-informed within their vertical. d. Talent/performance assimilation and management, including motivating the supervisory team and staff. e. Develops team through regular coaching and feedback, performance management techniques, and disciplinary action as required. f. Drives a practical implementation of Performance Effectiveness processes across the organization. g. Builds a ‘Continuous Improvement’ culture within the teams to drive learning and business outcomes.
- a. Sales-Supports the sales executive in efforts to grow sales with existing customers along with growing the customer base. Maintains operational capability to support new customers in an environment of rapid growth. b. Finance-Works closely with the Finance Team to provide required periodic reporting. c. Technology- Ensure through the IT team that the technology is current and equipment and resources are adequately available to produce quality delivery and operational support. d. HR-Ensure staff’s compliance with company policies e. Third-party Contractors – negotiates with, selects, and manages subcontractors and third-party providers, monitors performance, and takes corrective action as required.
Knowledge and Skills:
4-year degree in accounting, finance, or business, 15+ years of senior leadership key account management or client service management experience. Proven track record of managing accounts of $5M annually and above. Experience working with global delivery organizations. Experience leading diverse, large, high-performing teams. A personable leader who enjoys developing relationships with clients and staff. The high energy level and act as leader and mentor to the team. Ability to empathize and hold staff/self accountable for deliverables. Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to successfully organize deliverables and manage priorities. Strong working knowledge of personal computers and of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Experience in managing the finance and accounting processes of the US healthcare industry, among other industries. Experience in managing large accounts. Demonstrated experience in managing large teams of 300+ FTEs across global locations.
MBA/CPA. Strong F&A domain knowledge. Good knowledge of various technology platforms used in the F&A outsourcing industry.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 2,300 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.