Accountant – Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
Purpose of the Job:
Processing Accounts Payable (entering invoices into Great Plains/Q Connect/Client software),
- Processing Accounts Payable (entering invoices into Great Plains/Q Connect/Client software),
- Reviewing invoices, Batch posting into GP, Vendor maintenance, Query resolution, Statement research, Utility Research, Duplicate research, client coordination and emails.
- Periodically assigned tasks: Check on Missing attachments, Error analysis, Online PMT, etc.
- Deliver processes as per client SLAs and achieve the targets set for the same.
- Deliver AP batches in defined TAT.
- Should be able to communicate with the US team
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting (BCOM/MCOM). Preferred: 2+ years of P2P experience.
- Desirable: Accounting Background, good at working in a team or independently, strong communication skills, and basic computer skills.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.