Promoting Financial Value Creation and Optimization
Focus on strategic prioritization, security and accurate financial statements – Quatrro’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Advisory services enable a business to ensure compliance with industry-best practices while promoting strategic planning to optimize revenue and value for the business. Whether the organization has a CFO in place who just needs some added support, or if the CFO position is currently vacant, these services function as checks and balances to strengthen the security and direction of the finance function as part of an overall growth plan of the organization.
The changing nuances of business today, coupled with the advent of next-generation technologies have had a cascading impact on the role of the CFO. No longer are these executives confined to merely accounting and reporting activities. Instead, the business demands that they function as drivers of new technologies, streamline operational processes, and leverage data to drive long-term strategies.
By partnering with Quatrro, the organization’s leaders will feel better-equipped to ensure that the business’ finance function is operating seamlessly and in alignment with the overall mission and vision, both now and into the future. We enable the transition from merely “keeping the house in order” to creating value, with a keen focus on revenue optimization while reducing the risk of disruptions.
What we do:
- Review and identify opportunities to improve EBITDA
- Manage the budget and forecasting cycles
- Assess the organization’s resources and make recommendations for growth in alignment with business goals
- Prepare for acquisitions, mergers or exits
- Focus on optimizing cash flow
- Provide guidance and oversee due diligence activities for raising capital and obtaining investors
- Manage year-end processes and review year-end closing
- Prepare or manage audit process
- Review and prepare facility reporting
How businesses can Get More to Go On:
- Experienced oversight of accounting staff and current bookkeeping practices
- Best-practice deployment and ongoing maintenance of technically updated procedures to simplify and streamline processes
- Reduction of operational costs
- Reduced time spent on preparing financial and management reports to allow more focus on strategic planning and execution
- Creation of efficiencies in the overall financial process