Accountant - Finalization of Accounts (FS)
Purpose of the Job:
Review financials and record basic entries related to finalization (depreciation, prepayments, accruals, reclass) financials and work papers.
- Analyze and provide financials and work papers with comments for review by senior team members/managers.
- Preparation and assist in budget set-ups in client reports.
- Responsible for timely delivery of financials (IS/BS/Cash Flow, Work papers/Customized Reports) and other ad hoc client requests as per TAT and quality parameters defined.
- Update checklists, financial delivery logs, timesheets, activity trackers, and other MIS as per timelines.
- Required accounting background and accounting knowledge.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Preferably having experience up to the finalization of accounts.
- Good computer skills and expertise in Excel.
- Working experience on ERP systems like GP, SAP, Oracle, etc., with around 2-3 years of professional accounting work experience.
- Must be a commerce graduate and having the qualified degree of M.Com / CA would have an added advantage.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.