Assistant Manager – Service Management
Purpose of the Job:
Drive continuous improvement projects, originates new ideas, Kaizen to improve current process performance.
- BCom/MCom/MBA Finance. 4+ years of experience in BPO process improvement and service management.
- Six Sigma Black belt/Green Belt and Kaizen certified.
- Should have excellent data management, project management, and analytical skills.
- Develop, implement and review statistical analysis that identifies defects, exception to quality processes, test methods, service, trend, etc. and propose a solution.
- Drive continuous improvement projects, originates new ideas, Kaizen to improve current process performance.
- Good communication skills (written and oral), good computer skills, and comfortable working in US hours | Location: Thane, India.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.