Client Director – Retail
Purpose of the Job:
Provide assistance and collaborate with operational leaders to execute the KPIs (contractual terms) with all customers, where primary service delivery responsibilities rest with the operational leaders.
Business Growth: (50 to 60% time spent)
- Partners with business development team in new customer acquisition process acting as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Grow the Retail and Hospitality vertical by bringing in new customers and increasing the share of the wallet of the existing customers.
- Responsible for the contract terms, scope, price, and approval to ensure the business meets Quatrro’s profitability standards.
- Assist and collaborate with operational leaders to execute the KPIs (contractual terms) with all customers where primary service delivery responsibilities rest with the operational leaders.
- Demonstrates solid knowledge and understanding of restaurant financials and how the business operates.
- Experience presenting to the C-Suite level in the restaurant groups.
- Coordinate and lead needs analysis and scoping initiatives with the customer.
- Leverage support organization as needed to create value-based solution offerings (value-based pricing and scope).
- Own and present formal proposals and lead negotiations with the prospect. Coordinate complex decision-making/lead negotiation processes and overcome objections to closure.
- Be responsive to customer needs and follow through on all aspects of customer requests, both written and verbal on time.
- Works with internal Finance team to ensure clients are appropriately billed and collected.
- Assist with achieving the Division Run the Business (RTB) P&L and demonstrate budgeted margins for all clients within the vertical or actionable plans to achieve desired profitability.
- Performs monthly projections with the leadership team.
- Responsible for revenue and SARG target being achieved and proactively drives revenue maximization through the clients. Monitors and tracks SARG opportunities presented and ensure that all clients are contacted. Advises Senior Vice President-Retail when circumstances jeopardize the achievement of the revenue and SARG targets.
- Communicates customer service standards to global management team and staff, and conducts necessary training to ensure that it is fully understood at all levels of the organization.
- Ensures achievement of client surveys of >95% satisfaction.
- Achieves controllable client retention of 97% annually.
- Monitors escalations to head off potential client issues and proactively alerts Senior Vice President-Retail to initiate recovery actions.
- Performs gap analysis to identify areas where our performance does not meet our standard, and establishes action plan by month to eliminate gaps.
- Recommends product/service enhancements to add value to our offerings.
- Establishes and executes ongoing client communication plans to ensure we are communicating with our clients and meeting their business needs.
- Presents monthly scorecard with CEO, COO and Senior Vice President-Retail to review all client KPI’s, client service issues, financials, pipeline and transitions.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Assess/limit risk exposure to Quatrro
- Represents Quatrro to industry organizations
- Other duties, as requested
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 2,300 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.