Senior Accountant - Finalization of Accounts (FS)
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for completing all the routine activities related to the preparation, review, and finalization of financials.
- Work on complex tasks like intercompany reconciliation and true-up entries, consolidation, cleaning up of old and outstanding items, researching any ad hoc requests from clients, etc. & respond accordingly.
- Review tasks assigned to associates/analysts aligned with them and provide the findings.
- Prepare complete package with comments on financials and work papers for final review by manager or US accountant.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Required accounting background and accounting knowledge.
- Working experience with ERP systems like GP, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Preferably worked on US Accounting
- Preferably having experience up to Finalization of Accounts
- Good computer skills and expertise in Excel.
- Working experience on ERP systems like GP, SAP, Oracle, etc., with over 3-5 years of professional accounting work experience.
- Must be a commerce graduate, and having the qualified degree of M.Com / CA would have an added advantage.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.