Sr. Cloud Engineer - AWS
Purpose of the Job:
IT professional overseeing a company’s cloud computing strategy for clients to provide services with an appetite to contribute solutions to offer as part of the sales team. This includes cloud adoption plans, application, design, management, and monitoring.
- Oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud environments – including public, private, and hybrid clouds.
- Be able to recognize, evaluate, and communicate beneficial options and variations.
- They need to want to change their skill sets and embrace new things
- Include a strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure and experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud.
- Need to implement & integrate tools and services for all areas of cloud computing, such as data and networks, cloud security and networking, and dominate AWS ecosystem IaaS and PaaS.
- Responsible for developing and executing against solution strategies and business plans that support business expansion
- You will act as the SME on AWS Cloud and related technologies for the project delivery team. Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical, as is your ability to communicate complex technology solutions.
- During user research sessions, you will be responsible for defining tasks, scope, and effort from user stories.
- You will produce high-level and low-level design documents and other technical project-related artifacts.
- You will be required to engage with customers & troubleshoot AWS-related scenarios & provide resolution to them on support tickets.
- Should have at least 4-5 years’ experience in AWS cloud-based infrastructure across multi-customer environments.
- Should have work experience in multiple technology disciplines.
- Must have experience delivering technical support to global customers on AWS & other major cloud platforms.
- AWS experience, especially VPC Networking, IAM, KMS, CloudFormation, EC2, S3, API Gateway, Kubernetes.
- Should have an in-depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and be experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS.
- Should have experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, and security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
- Should have experience in executing AWS cloud-based migrations & left/shifts
- Should have strong knowledge of the AWS Well-Architected Framework(s) around IaaS & PaaS workloads
- Should have a strong understanding of Cloud Security Principles and their practical implementations
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.