Sr. Manager/Manager – Transition/Project Management/Black Belt (F&A)
Purpose of the Job:
Looking for someone that can lead end-to-end project management activities, including project planning, scoping, resource allocation, risk management, and tracking progress to ensure successful project delivery.
- Should be from the F&A domain with 10 to 16 years of overall F&A experience and at least 4-8 years of Transition, Project management, and Greenbelt/Blackbelt experience.
- Should have strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Should be able to apply Lean Six Sigma and Black Belt methodologies and tools to identify process inefficiencies, conduct root cause analysis, eliminate waste, streamline operations, and improve overall business performance.
- Project Management: Lead end-to-end project management activities, including project planning, scoping, resource allocation, risk management and tracking progress to ensure successful project delivery.
- Ability to develop and implement transition management strategies to facilitate smooth transitions and client onboarding for the F&A services.
- Budget and Resource Management: Ability to manage project budgets, allocate resources effectively, and ensure timely delivery within allocated resources.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate project documentation, prepare status reports, and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders and management.
- Certification as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in complex and cross-functional projects.
- Strong knowledge and application of Lean Six Sigma principles and tools.
- Prior experience in transition management or change management is preferred.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and over 1,200 specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.