US Sales and USE Tax Manager
Purpose of the Job:
Candidate should have the ability to study and asses taxability in all US states for Sales and USE Tax and should know various other aspects of these tax laws.
- Candidate must have 10-15 years of relevant experience in US State Sales and USE Tax.
- Candidate should have the ability to study and asses taxability in all US states for Sales and USE Tax and should know various other aspects of these tax laws.
- Experience in preparation, review, and filing of Sales & USE Tax Returns in all US States.
- Experience in preparation and submission of Bank reconciliations related to Sales and Use tax payments post every month compliance.
- Sound knowledge of overcharged and undercharged tax scenarios and proficiency in adopting counter measures.
- Handling queries related to tax from internal as well as external departments.
- Should have strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge and prior working experience in Sales and USE Tax in various US States.
- Must have had team handling experience.
About Quatrro Business Support Services (“Quatrro”):
Quatrro is a technology-enabled, cloud-based outsourcing firm to small, mid to large enterprises across industries that’s changing the way companies think about finance and accounting and technology services. They provide world-class teams combined with highly personal service, and a portal that let you see and manage everything online. The trouble with most back-office outsourcing solutions is that they leave you with too many missing pieces – in the client experience, in the work delivered, in the reporting you receive, and more. With smarter systems and specialists in fields ranging from finance to technology services, Quatrro helps you see further, scale smarter and stand stronger. And that’s why we consistently achieve very high customer, and employee, satisfaction ratings. Quatrro. Get More to Go On.