Solution Associate – SMB Helpdesk
- Responsible to provide Frontline Helpdesk support to B2B clients.
- Supporting incoming requests via email, ticketing system & IM’s.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Reader etc. with strong in documentation, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Any Undergraduate/Graduate with a minimum of one year of experience in International BPO with previous experience in Helpdesk support would be preferred.
Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager
- BCom/ BFA/BBI/MCom/Inter CA (Not pursuing CA)/ CA.
- 1-4 years of work experience.
- Should have relevant accounting experience up to Finalization of Accounts with Team Handling experience and Transition experience – Onsite / Offsite. Good communication skills (written and oral). Prior experience in Financial accounting / Financial BPO related activities.
- Good computer skills and Comfortable working in US hours, as we cater to US clients.
- No. of Job Openings – 6
Accountant / Senior Accountant – Finance & Accounting / Reconciliation / Accounts Payable
- BCom/ BFA/BBI/MCom/Inter CA (Not pursuing CA) / CA.
- 2-4 years of work experience in finalisation of accounting or Bank and cash reconciliation or invoice processing up to payment.
- For Finance & Accounting – Experience in preparing of P&L, balance sheet and finalisation of accounts.
- For Reconciliation – Should have a clear understanding of how reconciliation is done, documents required for reconciliation.
- For Accounts Payable – Should have a clear understanding of invoice processing up to payment solutions.
- Good communication skills (written and oral), Good computer skills and Comfortable working in US hours | Location: Thane, India.
- No of Openings –Reconciliation (5), Financial Statement (10), Accounts Payable (5).
Presales – Solution Associate (SMB)
- Responsible for providing Frontline Helpdesk support to B2B clients.
- Providing resolution to the customer’s request via emails.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office and Windows Operating System with good verbal & written communication.
- BSc, B-TECH, BCA are preferred as they have prior knowledge of technical terms.
- Previous experience in Helpdesk support would be preferred.
Vendor Solutions Associate
- Responsible to provide Technical Helpdesk support to B2B clients.
- Answering incoming support requests, inquiries via telephone, email, ticketing system & IM’s.
- Address Daily account management tasks (Account creation/Deletion, password resets etc.).
- Daily mailbox related tasks etc (Mailbox creation, mail forwarding, Queue management etc.).
- Using Network Monitoring System, identifying critical alerts and taking relevant actions to resolve the issues.
- Shall be working in a fast pace 24*7 environment.
- Excellent Knowledge of troubleshooting Operating systems like, Win XP / Vista / 7.
- Good knowledge of applications like MS Office, Adobe Reader, share point etc with basic Knowledge of TCP/IP remote Network Connectivity.
- Any Undergraduate/Graduate with 0-2 years of experience.
- Previous experience in IT infrastructure/Helpdesk support would be preferred.
- IT professional who is responsible for overseeing a company’s cloud computing strategy for clients to provide services with an appetite to contribute solutions to offer as part of the sales team. This includes cloud adoption plans, cloud application, design, and cloud management and monitoring.
- Oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud environments – including public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- The candidate will be required to architect, design and implement solutions using different service offered by MS Azure and combination of enterprise management solutions (Backup/Monitoring/Automation etc.)
- Act as a consultant to the organization clients and need to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and issues.
- Include a strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure as well as experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud.
- Should have experience in a consultant role, as they need to build relationships with the partners.
- Need to implement & integrate tools and services for all areas of cloud computing, such as data and networks, cloud security and networking as well as dominate ecosystem IaaS and PaaS OEMs.
- You will act as the SME on Public Cloud and related technologies for the project delivery team. Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 4 years’ supporting & implementing Azure cloud-based infrastructure.
- Work experience in multiple technology disciplines; required.
- 2-3 years of experience in Technical Lead role preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Azure experience in IaaS & PaaS workloads.
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on Azure.
- Extensive experience in conducting Azure Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
- Ability to consult and provide guidance on industry best practices on demand.
- Be willing to work in US time zones & in 24*7 environment.
- Should have worked as a Level 2 Azure engineer for atleast 2 years.
- Should at least have 2-4 years of total working experience.
- Should have extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform & Windows Virtual Desktops.
- Must have Certifications like MCSE or MCSD Azure (Advanced Level), AZ104 & ITIL.
- Help Tier 1 resources to address the Microsoft Azure related issues.
- Troubleshooting the Level 2 & advanced Azure & Windows Virtual Desktop issues and performing call backs ensuring issues are resolved in the defined SLA & appropriate solution is provided to the customer.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in designing, implementing and providing solutions in the areas of Infrastructure management & consulting.
- Should have working experience in Azure IaaS, PaaS, Windows Virtual Desktop, storage, network and database.
- Analyzing and identifying applications for cloud assessment and fitment, mapping workloads across IaaS, PaaS and private clouds
- Should have excellent understanding of IT Infrastructure elements like Servers, Network, AD, DNS, DHCP, File etc.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills to troubleshoot complex issues related to Azure infrastructure.
- Manages resources, processes and systems to ensure customer deliverables meet or exceed promised delivery schedules.
- Monitor & manage day-to-day process deliverables to maintain key service level requirements/targets.
- Generate process performance MIS and Dashboards on a regular/periodic basis to be shared with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Communicate with US counterpart / client.
- Ensure SLAs adherence during surge in the volumes.
- Imbibe industry best practices to bring improvements into the process.
- Continuously assesses/evaluates the existing processes for improvement /enhancement.
- Should have worked as Level 2 Cloud Engineer or Subject Matter Expert in Azure for at least 3 years.
- Should at least have 3-5 years of total working experience.
- Should be Graduate or Above.
- Should have extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform.
- Must have Certifications like MCSE or MCSD Azure (Advanced Level), AZ104, AZ300,AZ301 & ITIL.
- Responsible to provide high end Technical & Project based support & consultation for Azure Cloud.
- The candidate will be required to architect, design and implement solutions using different service offered by MS Azure and combination of enterprise management solutions (Backup/Monitoring/Automation etc.).
- The candidate will work with the clients & internal team members to design the technical architecture for Public Cloud Platform (Public isolated or Hybrid).
- Help Tier 1 & Tier 2 resources to address the Microsoft Azure related issues.
- Should be a graduate or above, preferable MCA, B. Tech, MBA or equivalent qualification.
- Should have worked in SMB or enterprise technical presales cloud & managed services environment. Could be with an IT Services Provider or as an In-house Cloud Expert.
- Should have at least have 8 years of working experience & 6 or more years of relevant technical presales experience in Cloud.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development team and acting as a technical expert.
- Working closely and collaborate with customers to devise effective solutions.