Not For Profit
Our mission is to focus on your back-office support... so you can stay focused on your mission
Irrespective of the type of non-profit organization you run, we draw on our experience to help navigate your compliance landscape and varied reporting requirements while also enhancing financial controls and transparency, and maximizing your limited resources to meet greater needs without adding to overhead costs. We understand that when non-profit organizations are unable to meet their goals, it doesn’t just disappoint Board members, it also prevents them from meeting their commitment to fulfilling their mission. Our domain expertise allows us to understand your unique issues and challenges, helping to turn those into proactive actions in order to deliver the services needed.
By partnering with QBSS, an accurate and reliable service provider, non-profit organizations are empowered to:
- Leverage accounting best practices and highly trained accounting professionals with deep domain expertise
- Strengthen financial controls through segregation of duties and accountability
- Optimize cash flow through timely and accurate reporting to external funding sources
- Increase financial transparency through enhanced internal reporting
- Improve accounts payable, budget facilitation, financial forecasting and cash flow management processes
We give you more to go on. Providing measurable benefits as well as intangible value enabling you to focus on your mission and not your back-office.
Bank Transactions Reconciled
AP Invoices Processed
For the Not For Profit industry
QBSS serves non-profit organizations by providing a clear, actionable, consistent picture of their financial position, while improving and effectively managing the human and technology capabilities as well.
- Program Cost Allocation
- Functional Budgeting
- Manage Revenue Streams
- Funder Reporting
- Government Compliance Requirements
- Intermediary Funder Compliance for Pass-Through Grants
- Single Audit Act Requirements & Compliance
- GATA Compliance
- Tracking of Donor Gift Restrictions
- Investment/Endowment Tracking
Not For Profit Industry
The Benefits of Enablement Value Partners for MSPs,..
As MSPs, VARs, and OEMs continue to expand and grow their technology services, many organizations are choosing to partner with master MSP’s, or enablement value...
Maximizing Restaurant Success: The Benefits of Outsourcing Accounting..
In the highly competitive restaurant industry, the impact of financial management on a business’s success cannot be overstated. Poor financial management can lead to a...